- Foundation Learning 16-19
- Programmes for the Unemployed 19+
- RESTART (below 16; referral though local schools)
Courses we deliver
- Functional Skills; Maths, English, ICT (to level 1)
- BTEC in Workskills Award and Certificate (Level 1)
- BTEC in Retail Knowledge (Level 1)
- BTEC in Business Administration (Level 1)
- BTEC in Caring for Children (Level 1)
- BTEC in Hospitality (Level 1)
- BTEC Award in Home Cooking Skills (Level 1)
What will you gain
- Qualifications for your future from the list above.
- The Opportunity for hands on Work Experience.
- Progression advice and guidance during and after the course.
- Progression routes are into college onto a higher level course, into an Apprenticeship or paid Employment.
- £30 payment per week for full attendance and attainment on the FL course.
- £20 introduce a friend payment (when the friend attends for 6+ weeks)
- Travel expenses reimbursed for a reasonable amount of time for the learner to apply for a FREE Oyster card.
92 Park Lane, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1JF
9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Located close to the Town Centre not far from Fairfield Halls’ Roundabout which is on the 409 and 75 bus route.
Within 10mins walking distance from East Croydon and South Croydon Train stations.
Within 10mins walking distance from Town Centre Tram Stops.
Accessible with disabled ramps available
Michelle Lawrence - London Centre Manager
Zoe Medcalf - London Centre Assistant Manager
Nick Cox - London Centre Tutor
Claire Labonte - London Centre Tutor
Natalie Lawrence - London Centre Tutor
Molly Rose - London Centre Tutor/Admin
Zakia Khan - London Centre Tutor
Chantelle Tomkins - Bromley Centre Admin Apprentice
Genifa Mbondo - Croydon Centre STALIS Apprentice
Croydon EYS is a different and friendly place to learn!
The focus is on each individual learner and pushing them to achieve as much as they can and gain as many qualifications as possible.
Learners receive information, advice and guidance throughout their course to make sure that their chosen progression route is within their grasp
On a monthly basis learners sit down together with staff members in a Learner Forum so as their views and opinions on the centre can be listened to. Learners in Croydon EYS do make a difference!
Learners can also earn a monthly activity to socialise and team build with their group and staff. Places visited include: Rileys, Lloyd Park, Science Museum and Winter Wonderland!
EYS Croydon offers a £30 weekly incentive payment!
Learners go to Crystal Palace
A group of learners from the Croydon Centre take a trip to Crystal Palace to admire a local group’s artwork.
Four learners and their tutor Nick Cox attended the “Action for Impact” event at Crystal Palace Football Club in February.
Learner Esmae Ash helped to organise this trip to show learners what she had done with local company BELS.